healthy-vending-products-Doozy.jpg

Healthy Vending

Our ambitions for healthier food and drink in vending machines started over 10 years ago. In the early days, healthy vending was a new concept and it wasn’t always easy to convince clients that we need to provide better options. Since then, consumer attitudes have changed towards snacking habits in general. This has allowed us to provide consumers with the healthy products they now desire.

With each passing year new healthy options enter our radar and we now stock an excellent (and delicious) range. We should know, we've tried them all! 

At Revive, we aim to stock our machines with at least 60% healthier alternatives, leaving the other 40% for all those sweets treats we crave. Our newest brand Doozy however, the much healthier cousin of Revive, stocks 80% healthier. Perfect for organisations who want to encourage healthy lifestyles.

healthy vending Brands we work with

Here is a taste of the healthy vending brands we fill our machines with.

 
Graze-healthy vending.png
Juice-Burst-healthy-vending-logo.png
love-corn-healthy-vending.png
mangajo-healthy-vending.png
Popchips-healthy-vending.png
propercorn-healthy-vending.png
Eat-Real-Healthy-Vending.png
Cawston-press-healthy-vending.png
Get-more-vits-healthy-vending.png
urban-fruit-healthy-vending.png
Perkier-healthy-vending-.png
vit-hit-healthy-vending.png